Helpful Quotes on Positive Thinking At Work
It can sometimes feel as though just getting through the workday is a challenge. More often than not, it is not the work, but our attitude that makes the day-to-day difficult instead of peaceful. Of course, sometimes things in the workplace are out of our control, but what we can do, despite any problems that may arise, is try our best to stay positive with daily inspirational quotes.
Here are a few quotes by inspiring people that are sure to encourage positive thinking at work today, tomorrow, and every day after that:
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” Steve Jobs
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky
- “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” Babe Ruth
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” Ray Kroc
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” Confucius
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” Stephen Hawking
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” Anonymous
- “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.” Seneca
- “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” A.C. Benson
- “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it.” Alistair Cook
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” Jim Rohn
More Helpful Quotes on Positive Thinking at Work
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” Thomas Jefferson
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” Henry Ford
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” Charles Dickens
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” Anne Frank
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” Michael Jordan
- “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” Charles Kingsleigh
- “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” Salvador Dali
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and again and bring their friend.” Walt Disney
These are just some of the incredible quotes that can encourage positive thinking at work even on the hardest of days! Find those that inspire you and use them to change your mindset and propel you toward success!
How to Use Quotes On Positive Thinking at Work
Now that you have dozens of inspiring quotes on positive thinking to use at work, it’s important to know exactly how to use them to change your attitude and eventually, your life!
Pick a new quote each day or each week and post it somewhere in your eye line.
Whether you have a whiteboard at your desk where you can write your daily quote, or a post-it stuck to your desktop, visible quotes on positive thinking at work can change your entire day!
It also helps to say these quotes to yourself or out loud when you are having a particularly difficult day. Don’t be afraid to share them with your coworkers too! You might change their perspective and saying affirmations out loud can make a world of difference in your attitude.